A CATHOLIC SCHOOL GRADUATE IS EXPECTED TO BE: 
I am a whole and holy being. I belong in the community. I am becoming a Catholic Graduate.
I am a discerning believer in the
Catholic community. I do celebrate God's presence through word,
sacrament, prayer, forgiveness, reflection, and moral living. I pray
everyday by doing it before and after I eat, sleep and go to school.
I ask forgiveness when I have done something rude or bad. I reflect
on my doings and thank God each day. I spread my love for God
everywhere through words and actions. I live motivated to see a great
day everyday.
I am a great thinker to be honest I
love thinking my way through problems. I hate to leave them
unattended and not finished. I am reflective by brainstorming my own
experiences, what I have learned from other books and links online
and asking the world. I am creative by adding more than what I can
do. I do not call a work great unless I have given my best into it. I
am holistic by not just thinking about my own thoughts but thinking
about others great opinions and ideas. I make a responsible decision
that would benefit myself and the whole. I choose the right path that
would be the best for me. I don't just move, I also think.
I do show my great God-given talents
and potential. I am proud to have them. I do not hide them. I am a
life-long learner. I just love to get going and learning new stuff
everyday. It is like going through a new whole world each day you
learn something new. It is like a special word has been added in my
inventory. I am also a responsible and self-directed learner. I am
responsible and organised throughout all my works and projects. I
organised all of them in one whole binder. I am responsible of all
the homework we have thus I do not miss one. Lastly, I love being a
self-directed learner. I try my best to self study or learn by my
own. Learning by yourself is a lot fun. By doing this you could learn
from your mistakes and improve by yourself. You cannot be relying on
someone the whole time since there will be a time where you will be
alone.
I do have collaboration and contribution in my name. I work with everyone. I believe everyone has something great to offer. I always remind everyone to always do their best and have fun while doing it. This improves our relationship as a group even more. However before I start babbling about my own ideas, I first ask them, “Are you comfortable/fine with this?” or “Do you have any suggestions?” since doing a work or project your not even proud of is disrespectful to yourself and to everyone. It is much more better to have contributed happily with what you have desired rather than neglecting and hating the idea of it. While doing this projects I always think about the others first then myself. I like to have everyone contribute their own ideas rather than being left out. I want them to show everyone what they are capable of and not to be afraid of doing so.
Lastly, I am a responsible citizen who
tries her best to promote peace, justice and the sacredness of human
life. These are all witness to Catholic social teaching. I try to
show that peace and not violence is the solution to ones problem.
Equal rights and justice among people is a must. We all need to
respect one another no matter what. Everyone has their own
differences however we are all human beings. We all eat, sleep and
breath. We all still have feelings and emotions. Lastly, we all
should respect ourselves and our life. It is our choice to choose the
right decision. We can control ourselves to do anything however
always remember that Lord gave you 100 days to live. We cannot just
put these days into waste. We should enjoy everything and not regret
doing something we could not have done because of depression or
anger. We should move on and start a new. Running away or stopping
would lead us nowhere. Always remember, the world is not as bad as it
seems. Have fun and you will live the best time of your life. Even
though you went through darkness, always remember there will always
be that shining light in your path waiting for you to be walked on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Here!