11/25/2013

Confirmation Blog: Post #09

A Letter to My Sponsor



Dear Ate Shina:




I chose you as a sponsor. What is a sponsor?

     A sponsor is a person who encourages and assists a candidate to practice the Catholic faith before and after Confirmation. Tho sponsor also presents the candidate in the Bishop at the celebration of Confirmation.
      I chose you as a sponsor since I believe you can do all of the things mentioned above. I believe you are an active Catholic who can be a role model for me. Honestly, I chose my godparents to be my sponsor however it was not  possible. They live far away from here. Thus, i entrust you in being my sponsor. Even though we do not talk so much since we are somewhat far from each other, I believe you and I can have a strong relationship together and I also think you are someone easy to talk and hang out with. This relationship will continue and strengthen after I have been confirmed, so choosing you would make it easier for our relationship to flourish.



     Most of all, i know you, ate Shina, is a good catholic who loves the Lord, and most especially the Lord in the Eucharist, Love of Mary and the Saints.



Sincerely,

Jade :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!