4/21/2014

Leadership Blog: Post #3

-Update 


  • What have you done?
I had done a video about bullying. Kate and I did it for our PSA project. We used our love for music and art to do it. We narrated a poem about bullying and added illustrations while we played the background music with my guitar and her piano. 
  • What do you plan on doing?
We plan on doing more of these with Cherry and Cherilyn now in our group. We plan on making more of these videos to inspire people and spread love, peace, hope and happiness everywhere with the use of art and music.
  • Has it changed or evolved from your original idea?
It evolved from my original idea by putting art and music into one. I put them all in one video that can spread a message and help people feel great about themselves and their day.
  • Where do you expect to be by the end of May?
By the end of May, I expect to have at least more than 3 videos with different themes. I have already done one about bullying. Doing this will help us understand people about their problems and express it by the help of one video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!