2/02/2014

Leadership Blog Post #2






    
What do you love to do and how will it connect to your leadership goal for this school year?

One of my hobbies is to play the guitar. I recently got a guitar for my birthday. I loved it so much I played music with it everyday. I would play different kinds of songs; inspiring ones, happy ones and even sad ones. Even though I cannot sing, hearing the music coming out my guitar gives my confidence and happiness everyday. Then, I figured out that if playing music can make me happy why can't I play for people too. I started bringing my guitar to school. I figured I could play some tunes during free time and sing with friends. It was a fun experience. We were just happy singing along. All I saw were smiles. Thus, my leadership goal this school year is to inspire people with music, with myself and my guitar. The most powerful effect music has on people is the ability to inspire them into action. It can inspire us to think deeply and notice things we have not even noticed before. It opens and sparks our eyes. It also helps express ourselves. When we are lonely and alone, music sometimes accompanies you and acts like a friend who understands you. There is always a song out there that can relate to our situation because we all experienced the same thing. Music inspires people by giving them reasons to live and overcome their fears. This is my leadership goal, to help people realize positive thoughts about themselves and their surroundings by sending it through music.

A great example is (PFC) Playing For Change. It is a movement created to inspire the world through music. This project's mission is to bring peace between people and the whole world.

No matter who you are or where you come from, we all united through music.  -(PFC) People For Change




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!