9/30/2013

Confirmation Blog: Post #02

Introduction:

     Hi! I am Jade B. Cruz. I am a grade eight student at Holy Spirit Catholic School. I am the daughter of Nante and Emmie Cruz. I have a younger brother who attends the same school.


     I was born on January 16, 2000 at Al Mana General Hospital in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. I also grew up in Saudi Arabia for 10 years then moved to Canada at August 8, 2010. Even though I was born at Saudi Arabia, I still went and visited my parents’ homeland, Philippines every year during vacation.

     When I came to this world, my parents named me “Jade”. It is a simple one-syllable name. My name meant the color green jade stone. My name was chosen from an old woman at a jewelry shop. My parents were intending to buy a ring. When they met the old woman, she kindly suggested naming their first-born child “Jade”. Thus, my parents named me Jade. 


     If I were to describe myself, I could say I am a hard worker. I try and do my best in everything even in hard times.

Ecclesiastes 9:10 “Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going.“

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!